Malaysian Polls

The Voice of Malaysian People

Apologize..

Hereby I personally apologize to Malaysia-Today if this polling-blog had created a diversion from its own polling published at its website. Its not my intention to replicate the effort by Malaysia-Today.

Actually I just noticed there was a poll published on an article dated 1st Nov by Malaysia-Today admin. I had been suggesting the idea to Malaysia-Today since a few months back and I'm really happy that the idea had been taken into action even if the idea was not originated by me.

I wish there is no bad perception on my intention and wish to continue my effort for the time being. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated. Thank you.

posted by xyy @ 4:14 AM,

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger xyy said...

New polls had been added.

Appreciate your support. Thanks

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger xyy said...

Could you name the candidates? Maybe some background info of the candidates would help. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Web This Blog

Notes:

The vote is uniquely counted. However, the server takes a few minutes to update the result.


View My Stats Best Malaysian Sites